Gallatin Summer travel courses are open to students of NYU and non-NYU schools. See Gallatin’s travel course page for more details on eligibility and course offerings.
- Round 1: Dec. 1
- Round 2: Feb. 1 (priority for Gallatin Dean's Scholarship)
- Round 3: March 1 - UPDATE: Still accepting applications on a rolling basis!
Space is limited and some programs close before the final deadline. Early application is encouraged. Students must confirm participation approximately 2-4 weeks after the advertised deadlines (an extension may be granted in some cases).
- Personal statement
- Transcript (non-NYU students only)
- Contact information for a reference (faculty member or primary academic adviser)
- Dean’s Scholarship request (optional; current Gallatin students and Gallatin incoming transfer students only)
This application cannot be saved in-progress; it is recommended that you save your responses in a document on your computer before completing this form.