Semester of Registration
* - Select - Fall Winter/January Spring Summer
Year of Registration
* - Select - 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Expected Graduation Month
* - Select - January May September
Expected Graduation Year
* - Select - 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
What are your academic goals for this semester? What do you hope to accomplish before you graduate?
Interests and Concentration
What is your area of concentration? Have you written your IAPC? Have you declared a minor if you intend to do so?
Progress and Change
What have you done over the past semester to help realize the goals described above? In what ways have your interests, goals, and plans changed since you wrote the plan of study last semester?
Units in Progress
Total Earned Units
* - Select - Nancy Agabian Cynthia Allen Rebecca Amato Piper Anderson Peder Anker Sinan Antoon Julie Avina Gianpaolo Baiocchi Jennifer Berg Jamie Berthe Jamie Bianco Victoria Blythe Christopher Bram Benjamin Brooks William Caspary John Castellano Pauline Chakravartty Anthony Charuvastra Ngina Chiteji Cyd Cipolla Eugene Cittadino Kwami Coleman Sybil Cooksey Nina Cornyetz Marie Cruz Soto Terence Culver Kimberly DaCosta Lisa Daily Mehmet Darakcioglu Lauren Davis Anne Dewitt Kristoffer Diaz Michael Dinwiddie Stephen Duncombe Deena Engel Gregory Erickson June Foley Valerie Forman Sara Franklin Hallie Franks Rosalind Fredericks Sharon Friedman Lise Friedman Andrea Gadberry Donald Gilles Lisa Goldfarb Donna Goodman Judith Greenberg Lauren Greenspan Matthew Gregory Paul Grimstad Hannah Gurman Rahul Hamid Ethan Harkness Louise Harpman Richard Hendler Scott Hightower Darrel Holnes Karen Hornick Kristin Horton A.B. Huber Myles Jackson Mitchell Joachim Trevor Jockims Nina Katchadourian Rosanne Kennedy David King Bruce King Eugenia Kisin Antonio Lauria-Perricelli Bradley Lewis Philip Libby Moya Luckett Ritty Lukose Julie Malnig Patrick McCreery Edward Melnick Eve Meltzer Keith Miller Bella Mirabella Ali Mirsepassi Meleko Mokgosi Sara Murphy Chitra Neogy Vasuki Nesiah Anastasiya Osipova Amanda Petrusich Kimberly Phillips-Fein Stacy Pies Millery Polyne Todd Porterfield Kathryn Posin Robin Powell Myisha Priest Peter Rajsingh Benjamin Ratliff William Rayner Mark Read Jacob Remes Lee Robbins Frank Roberts Andrew Romig Nancy Rubino Antonio Rutigliano Laszlo Santha Leslie Satin Eugene Secunda Dennis Shasha Joshua Shirkey George Shulman Laura Slatkin Aviva Slesin Judith Sloan Amy Spellacy Matthew Stanley Kristi Steinmetz John Tchen Meredith Theeman Selma Thompson Yevgeniya Traps Christopher Trogan Vasundara Varadhan Gregory Vargo Alejandro Velasco Eugene Vydrin Lauren Walsh Susanne Wofford Duncan Yoon Nicole Zeftel Other
* - Select - Yevgeniya Traps (First-year) Cyd Cipolla (Sophomore) Matthew Gregory (Junior) Meredith Theeman (Senior) Benjamin Brooks (Senior) Joshua Shirkey (Transfer) Lisa Daily (Transfer)
Please answer all of the questions below, which refer to the “Semester of Registration” you selected above
I have reviewed my remaining degree requirements on my Degree Progress Report on Albert, and I acknowledge that my graduation will be delayed if I do not complete all of the Gallatin degree requirements.
Because it is the student’s responsibility to be aware of their remaining degree requirements, students should consult their
Degree Progress Report on Albert and speak with their advisers about appropriate course selections that will fulfill these requirements.
Are you planning to register for a Gallatin Internship?
Undergraduate students may enroll in as many as (but no more than) 24 total internship units during their undergraduate course of study, and as many as (but no more than) four internship units per semester.
Are you planning to register for a Stern business course?
No more than 31 units in business courses can count towards the Gallatin BA degree. This includes, but is not limited to: all courses in the Stern School; business courses in the School of Professional Studies, NYU Shanghai, and NYU Abu Dhabi; and business courses transferred from other colleges and universities.
Are you planning to register for a Gallatin Private Lesson?
Undergraduate students may not take more than 24 credits in private lessons during their studies at the Gallatin School. Included in this total will be units earned from Gallatin Private Lessons (INDIV-UG 1701) as well as units earned from Steinhardt music courses noted as “individual instruction in the performing arts” (e.g., Participation in NYU Orchestra, Private Vocal Training, etc.).
Are you planning to register for a Liberal Studies Program (LSP) course?
After matriculation at Gallatin students are not permitted to receive degree credit for LSP courses. The course code for these courses contains “- UF” (formerly prefixed with “T”).
Are you planning to register for a School of Professional Studies (SPS) course?
Gallatin students are not permitted to receive degree credit for certain courses in SPS. The course code for all courses in SPS contains “- UC”.
Are you planning to maintain matriculation and not enroll in courses?
Students who do not need to register for more courses in a fall or spring semester to fulfill degree requirements, but who have not yet graduated because of an incomplete grade or because the Colloquium has not been completed, must maintain their student status in the University by registering for the 0-unit “Maintain Matriculation” (MAINT-UG 4747). Please keep the following in mind:
You may not register to maintain matriculation if you have remaining coursework/units requiring course registration.
You may register to maintain matriculation for a maximum of two semesters.
Are you planning to repeat a course that you took already?
Most courses may be taken one time only for credit toward the BA, unless the course has been approved to be repeated for credit.
Are you planning to sit for the Colloquium this semester?
Students who plan to sit for the colloquium may register for
“Colloquium” (COLLQ-UG, 2 units) to earn two units for successfully completing the colloquium. Registration for “Colloquium” (COLLQ-UG, 2 units) is recommended but not required for students admitted prior to summer 2015. For students admitted to Gallatin in summer 2015 and later, the colloquium credit is required.
Students planning to register for COLLQ-UG “Colloquium” should enter this course number into the course selections below. After approval of the Plan of Study, students will be assigned a section and sent registration codes the 3rd week of June (fall term registration)/ the 3rd week of December (spring term registration)
If you registered for COLLQ-UG in a prior semester, you do not need to register again; you will be assigned a grade of I (incomplete) that will change to P after you pass the colloquium.
Note: The COLLQ-UG does not count toward the 32-credit Gallatin requirement.
I am requesting approval to register above the credit limit for the semester.
Students may register for a maximum of 18 units per fall or spring and a maximum of 8 units per six-week summer session. Students may request permission to exceed this load, provided that they have at least a 3.0 GPA, no incomplete grades and adviser approval. Students enrolling for more than 18 units in fall or spring will be assessed additional tuition charges (see the
Web site of the Office of the Bursar for additional tuition and fee charges).
If yes, please specify the total number of units (i.e. 19 units)
By answering YES or UNSURE to any of the above questions I acknowledge that I read the information and instructions about these topics.
* Course Selections
Permission numbers are not required for all courses.
Course No 2
Class No 2
Course Title 2
Course No 3
Class No 3
Course Title 3
Course No 4
Class No 4
Course Title 4
Course No 5
Class No 5
Course Title 5
Course No 6
Class No 6
Course Title 6
Course No 7
Class No 7
Course Title 7