Gallatin Summer travel courses are open to students of NYU and non-NYU schools. See Gallatin’s travel course page for more details on eligibility and course offerings.
- Priority Deadline: February 1* (includes Gallatin Dean's Scholarship)
- Regular Deadline: March 1
*Space is limited and some programs close before the final deadline. Early application is encouraged. Students must confirm participation approximately two weeks after the advertised dates (an extension may be granted in some cases).
- Personal statement
- Transcript (non-NYU students only)
- Contact information for a reference (faculty member or primary academic adviser)
- Dean’s Scholarship request (optional; current Gallatin students and Gallatin incoming transfer students only)
This application cannot be saved in-progress; it is recommended that you save your responses in a document on your computer before completing this form.
For people in the EU, see information on your privacy rights under GDPR.